New Year’s Eve means champagne and confetti for the rest of the country, but for Pasadena it means the Rose Bowl and its accompanying Rose parade, and we are carching little glimpses of the preparations everywhere. This year the Oregon Ducks face off against the Wisconsin Badgers. These two great offensive teams are evenly matched, so it looks to be a great game. Oregon is fast but Wisconsin is strong. The unstoppable force meets the immovable object.
- ‘The Story of P-22, LA’s Most Famous Feline’ Opens at NHMLA. on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Los Angeles Restaurants… A Master List of the Vintage, Historic and Old School on
- Fear And Bloating In Los Angeles – Roger Waters’ Pig-Stravaganza At Staples Center on
- Movie Review: ‘Skid Row Marathon’ at the 2017 Los Angeles Film Festival on
- Offbeat L.A.: Magic Classes at the Magic Castle with Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell on