This is kind of like the dog that says “I love you” when it is really saying, “Rawrr rawwrr rawwr” You don’t hear it the first time, but with enough encouragement after the first few times this doll is clearly saying, “OK, crazy bitch.” The manufacturers insist it is just baby babble and that people are just reading into it. A controversy is brewing as to whether or not they should be recalled. Personally I would rather have kids repeating “crazy bitch” than this same doll’s shrieking wails or creepy laughter.
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Los Angeles Restaurants… A Master List of the Vintage, Historic and Old School on
- Fear And Bloating In Los Angeles – Roger Waters’ Pig-Stravaganza At Staples Center on
- Movie Review: ‘Skid Row Marathon’ at the 2017 Los Angeles Film Festival on
- Offbeat L.A.: Magic Classes at the Magic Castle with Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell on
- Life Interrupted: A Groundbreaking New Sitcom Starring all Your Favorite Classic TV Icons, but With a Wonderfully Contemporary Avant-Garde Twist! on