This is kind of like the dog that says “I love you” when it is really saying, “Rawrr rawwrr rawwr” You don’t hear it the first time, but with enough encouragement after the first few times this doll is clearly saying, “OK, crazy bitch.” The manufacturers insist it is just baby babble and that people are just reading into it. A controversy is brewing as to whether or not they should be recalled. Personally I would rather have kids repeating “crazy bitch” than this same doll’s shrieking wails or creepy laughter.
- Tropicalia Music & Taco Festival: Live Review and Photo Gallery on
- Take a Risk — Eat Lutefisk on
- Beat Recommends: Tropicalia Music & Taco Festival this Saturday at Queen Mary on
- Fever: an Interview with Kevin John (son of Little Willie John) on
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok A Fantastic, Super Hilarious Ride Through the Galaxy on