Last night I arrived at Donut City in time to score a Classic Glazed from Daily Donut. Scheduled to coincide with LACMA’s 24-hour screening of The Clock, For Your Art is hosting 24-hours of donuts noon Saturday until noon Sunday this weekend. The atmosphere was festive, with everyone coloring donuts pictures on long tables full of crayons. A man wandered around in a donut costume looking morose, but he was the only one not smiling. You still have time to catch the Chocolate Custard Puff from Stan’s if you rush. Donut City is about a block west of LACMA’s lamposts on the other side of Wilshire. check out the schedule here.
- ‘The Story of P-22, LA’s Most Famous Feline’ Opens at NHMLA. on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Los Angeles Restaurants… A Master List of the Vintage, Historic and Old School on
- Fear And Bloating In Los Angeles – Roger Waters’ Pig-Stravaganza At Staples Center on
- Movie Review: ‘Skid Row Marathon’ at the 2017 Los Angeles Film Festival on
- Offbeat L.A.: Magic Classes at the Magic Castle with Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell on