It’s a desperate but luxurious move to add ice cream to your coffee. but thanks to the proliferation of gelato bars with espresso machines, we are able to take the idea a step beyond. Affogato is becoming increasingly popular in LA. Affogato means drowned in italian. it is simple and pure, as the best things are. Bulgarini has the best affogato I have found so far. Leo and Elizabeth Bulgari spent years traveling Italy to study the old way of making gelato without using mixes. They use no artificial ingredients, locally sourced fruits, and espresso beans they ship from Naples. All of this hard work culminate in a gorgeous cream gelato drowned in hot espresso. As intense yet delicate as angels breath.
- ‘The Story of P-22, LA’s Most Famous Feline’ Opens at NHMLA. on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Los Angeles Restaurants… A Master List of the Vintage, Historic and Old School on
- Fear And Bloating In Los Angeles – Roger Waters’ Pig-Stravaganza At Staples Center on
- Movie Review: ‘Skid Row Marathon’ at the 2017 Los Angeles Film Festival on
- Offbeat L.A.: Magic Classes at the Magic Castle with Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell on