Around the world sky watchers scanned the night sky for a “Super Moon” rising in the night sky. The phenomenon known as the “Super Moon” is created by the moon coming to within its closest orbit of the Earth since 1993 combined with some stunning optical illusions in the night sky. Here is what our Super Moon looked like on this Cinco De Mayo in Los Angeles.
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Los Angeles Restaurants… A Master List of the Vintage, Historic and Old School on
- Fear And Bloating In Los Angeles – Roger Waters’ Pig-Stravaganza At Staples Center on
- Movie Review: ‘Skid Row Marathon’ at the 2017 Los Angeles Film Festival on
- Offbeat L.A.: Magic Classes at the Magic Castle with Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell on
- Life Interrupted: A Groundbreaking New Sitcom Starring all Your Favorite Classic TV Icons, but With a Wonderfully Contemporary Avant-Garde Twist! on