Last night the Gold Coast held its annual red dress party. The event started with a pact made by two Gold Coast bartenders who both had HIV. They vowed that the last one to go would wear a red dress to the other’s funeral. When it finally happened, the surviving bartender was out of town and couldn’t hold up his end of the bargain. So upon his return they threw a huge party with everyone wearing red dresses and it has been a tradition ever since.
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Los Angeles Restaurants… A Master List of the Vintage, Historic and Old School on
- Fear And Bloating In Los Angeles – Roger Waters’ Pig-Stravaganza At Staples Center on
- Movie Review: ‘Skid Row Marathon’ at the 2017 Los Angeles Film Festival on
- Offbeat L.A.: Magic Classes at the Magic Castle with Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell on
- Life Interrupted: A Groundbreaking New Sitcom Starring all Your Favorite Classic TV Icons, but With a Wonderfully Contemporary Avant-Garde Twist! on