L.A.’s premiere roller derby queens, the Derby Dolls, in conjunction with Council Office CD13 and St. Vincent’s Hospital will be hosting their 4th Annual Community Resource Fair to Help Cultivate Healthy Life Styles for Angelenos in the Central East Los Angeles Area this Saturday August 25 at The Doll Factory.
The event will feature “health screenings such as eye exams provided by Jules Stein Eye Institute, free mammograms for women over 40, STD testing, Be the Match Bone Marrow Registry, and many more healthcare resources. Also, recruitment personnel from the L.A. Sheriff’s Department, PV jobs, and many more career providers will be available. Attendees may RSVP to laddcommunityservice@gmail
The Doll Factory is located at 1910 Temple St., Los Angeles, CA 90026 (between Alvarado and Union). Free parking is available at Silver Lake Medical Center, 1711 West Temple (near the intersection of Temple and Union), one block east of the Doll Factory. For more information about the Job and Health Fair and the L.A. Derby Dolls please visit their website.
- ‘The Story of P-22, LA’s Most Famous Feline’ Opens at NHMLA. on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Los Angeles Restaurants… A Master List of the Vintage, Historic and Old School on
- Fear And Bloating In Los Angeles – Roger Waters’ Pig-Stravaganza At Staples Center on
- Movie Review: ‘Skid Row Marathon’ at the 2017 Los Angeles Film Festival on
- Offbeat L.A.: Magic Classes at the Magic Castle with Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell on