Tomorrow, Saturday the 21st, is a great time to enjoy a music and arts festival! TARFEST 2013 will celebrate its 11th year on September 21st from 2:00PM – 8:00PM with local indie-rock bands Saint Motel, Nightmare Air, Echosmith, Irontom and Tapioca and the Flea and live artist painting from Greg “CRAOLA” Simkins, AXIS andWilliam Wray and sculpture by David O. Johnson. Fun and free entertainment for the whole family.
- Rolly Crump: It’s Kind of a Cute Story at Oceanside Museum on
- Jenn Pelly Takes her Book The Raincoats 33 1/3 for a Spin at Soap Plant + Wacko, Stories in Echo Park on
- Adidas Reveals More Detail on it’s Pinnacle Basketball Experience At 747 Warehouse St. in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: Storybook Architecture in Los Angeles on
- ‘A Night With Janis Joplin’ Is Coming To The Saban Theatre and I Can’t Wait To See It on