Last weekend Silicon Valley techies threw a big party in San Jose including speakers, panels, and lots of great music, including plenty of our local talent. Friday things started off with a bang with only the second show by 90s sensation Clawhammer since their recent reunion, and closing out with the most raging band of the 21st century, OFF!
- ‘The Story of P-22, LA’s Most Famous Feline’ Opens at NHMLA. on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Los Angeles Restaurants… A Master List of the Vintage, Historic and Old School on
- Fear And Bloating In Los Angeles – Roger Waters’ Pig-Stravaganza At Staples Center on
- Movie Review: ‘Skid Row Marathon’ at the 2017 Los Angeles Film Festival on
- Offbeat L.A.: Magic Classes at the Magic Castle with Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell on