I love Robin Wright’s look. From her long, Princess Bride-y hair to her metamorphosis on House of Cards – never a cutesy or beachy blonde, she’s managed to transform every time. I talked to her stylist, Paul Norton, about how he got her fab Golden Globe (well-deserved winning) look:
Norton reveals that Joico hair products served as his “power tools,” enabling him to get Wright ready and into the limo in record time, which is only one of the reasons why celebs love him.
1. Norton first prepped damp hair with Joico Smooth Cure Shampoo and Conditioner to control fly-aways and keep hair “high-def worthy.”
2. After a quick trim to freshen her undercut, he applied Joico’s JoiWhip firm-hold design foam and blew the hair dry with a small Mason Pearson brush.
3. Next, he applied Joico Texture Boost dry spray wax to select sections throughout the hair lengths and began pinching and directing the hair forward.
4. In the fringe area, he swept the hair to one side, exposing the cropped side. “This gives the hair a nice edge, while keeping it super sexy and alluring with bangs that cascade over the brows,” says Paul.
5. For long-lasting, yet touchable hold and a mega boost of shine, he finished the hair with a final mist of Joico JoiMist Firm finishing hair spray.