Los Angeles Beat readers have a special invitation to a Surrealist evening at Galerie Michael in Beverly Hills this Saturday to celebrate its Salvador Dalí exhibit. The event will feature a short documentary on the artist’s life, Dalí impersonators and even “surrealist food” (I’m very curious about that). RSVP at 310-273-3377 and mention the Beat!
- ‘The Story of P-22, LA’s Most Famous Feline’ Opens at NHMLA. on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Los Angeles Restaurants… A Master List of the Vintage, Historic and Old School on
- Fear And Bloating In Los Angeles – Roger Waters’ Pig-Stravaganza At Staples Center on
- Movie Review: ‘Skid Row Marathon’ at the 2017 Los Angeles Film Festival on
- Offbeat L.A.: Magic Classes at the Magic Castle with Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell on