What’s a foodie to do? There are TWO spectacular events this Sunday! Not only is Taste of the Nation LA seriously bringing it to Culver City, but Taste of the Eastside will be taking over the Los Angeles River Center and Gardens. Taste of the Nation LA is from 1-4pm and Taste of the Eastside is from 4-8pm so theoretically you could attend both. But that’s crazy, even for us, and food events make us pretty crazy. Little Dom’s, Homestate, Allumette (hitting both events!), Canele, Malo, and Mexico City are just a few of the participating restaurants. Expect food and drink demos, DJs and party lights. Tickets are just $40 with VIP tickets available for $70 granting early entrance. Make your choice a wise one.
- ‘The Story of P-22, LA’s Most Famous Feline’ Opens at NHMLA. on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Los Angeles Restaurants… A Master List of the Vintage, Historic and Old School on
- Fear And Bloating In Los Angeles – Roger Waters’ Pig-Stravaganza At Staples Center on
- Movie Review: ‘Skid Row Marathon’ at the 2017 Los Angeles Film Festival on
- Offbeat L.A.: Magic Classes at the Magic Castle with Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell on