What’s a foodie to do? There are TWO spectacular events this Sunday! Not only is Taste of the Nation LA seriously bringing it to Culver City, but Taste of the Eastside will be taking over the Los Angeles River Center and Gardens. Taste of the Nation LA is from 1-4pm and Taste of the Eastside is from 4-8pm so theoretically you could attend both. But that’s crazy, even for us, and food events make us pretty crazy. Little Dom’s, Homestate, Allumette (hitting both events!), Canele, Malo, and Mexico City are just a few of the participating restaurants. Expect food and drink demos, DJs and party lights. Tickets are just $40 with VIP tickets available for $70 granting early entrance. Make your choice a wise one.
- Tropicalia Music & Taco Festival: Live Review and Photo Gallery on
- Take a Risk — Eat Lutefisk on
- Beat Recommends: Tropicalia Music & Taco Festival this Saturday at Queen Mary on
- Fever: an Interview with Kevin John (son of Little Willie John) on
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok A Fantastic, Super Hilarious Ride Through the Galaxy on