Los Angeles rockers SMASH Fashion have been enjoying significant press attention and receiving solid accolades on both sides of the Atlantic with the release of their third LP Big Cat Love last March. Gleaning the finest instincts and expressions from 70’s glam, punk and power pop, Big Cat Love is a contemporary rock masterpiece sprinkled with sonic confections that stimulate serotonin and exclaim that ROCK and ROLL is alive and well. This group of music heavyweights will be playing a rare show at South Bay Customs this Saturday evening at 10:00 p.m. Sharing the bill are The Crazy Squeeze, featuring current and former members of The Stitches, and Los Angeles blues rock veterans The Hangmen.
- ‘The Story of P-22, LA’s Most Famous Feline’ Opens at NHMLA. on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Los Angeles Restaurants… A Master List of the Vintage, Historic and Old School on
- Fear And Bloating In Los Angeles – Roger Waters’ Pig-Stravaganza At Staples Center on
- Movie Review: ‘Skid Row Marathon’ at the 2017 Los Angeles Film Festival on
- Offbeat L.A.: Magic Classes at the Magic Castle with Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell on