Another ape shit gonzo horror comedy from Hong Kong as only they can make it. A group of friends head out for a weekend of drinking and whoring in Thailand. After being chased out of the bars and into a forest, they stumble across a feud between two magicians, one of whom uses sex magic and mounts his companion (sister?) whilst flying and shooting out laser beams. The sister of the good magician falls for one of the guys in the group, so a love potion is made, but his buddies mistakenly drink it and the poor sister is banged to death, prompting the wizard to start a hex on all involved. Prepare to see a man’s head turn into a penis and ghosts extolling the virtues of Ramen. Unusual to say the least.
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Los Angeles Restaurants… A Master List of the Vintage, Historic and Old School on
- Fear And Bloating In Los Angeles – Roger Waters’ Pig-Stravaganza At Staples Center on
- Movie Review: ‘Skid Row Marathon’ at the 2017 Los Angeles Film Festival on
- Offbeat L.A.: Magic Classes at the Magic Castle with Mark Wilson and Nani Darnell on
- Life Interrupted: A Groundbreaking New Sitcom Starring all Your Favorite Classic TV Icons, but With a Wonderfully Contemporary Avant-Garde Twist! on