- Soul Tasting: 9th Annual Taste of Soul
- “Fuzzy” Knight Brings Blowin’ Smoke Rhythm and Blues Band and the Fabulous Smokettes to Harvelle’s for Some Great Music
- Upcoming Brew Ho Ho Starts Off the Beer Drinker’s Holiday Season Right
- Offbeat L.A.: Fall is in the Air- Apple Picking in Oak Glen
- LA Beat Contest: Win Tix to the YouBloom Music Conference!
- Halloween at ZJU! URBAN DEATH TOUR OF TERROR & PIECES & GRAVE DIGGER – VOICES FROM THE GRAVE | ZJU Theatre Group- Zombie Joes Underground Theater on Urban Death Tour at the Zombie Joe Underground
- LA Beat Contest: Win Tix to the YouBloom Music Conference! | The LA Beat on YouBloom Festival Comes to L.A.!
- Simone Snaith on The Infamous McKamey Manor Considers Toning it Down
- Tom Peterson on Part Two of THE LOS ANGELES BEAT Interview With Emitt Rhodes
- Ella Step on MOCA’s Step and Repeat Performance Series Continues this Saturday at The Geffen
- LA Girl
- LA Man
- Live Music
- Offbeat LA
- Photo Essays
- Southland Tales
- Upcoming Events
Category Archives: Fashion
I’ve been a big fan of Ari Seth Cohen’s “Advanced Style” blog since he began. Having had a great-aunt who was (and remains) one of my major style influencers, his work spoke to me immediately. Living in New York for … Continue reading
“David Bowie is” Coming Soon to a Theater Near You! One Day Only! September 23rd! We Like Exclamation Points!
Los Angeles, CA Vintage Vista 4473 Sunset Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Los Angeles, CA Royal 11523 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025 Los Angeles, CA Arclight Hollywood 6360 West Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028 Los Angeles/North Hollywood, … Continue reading
Rum has been a big part of several cultures for many years. Starting in the 1600′s, rum was a regular part of any sailor’s ration in both Navy and merchant vessels. By the 1900′s, songs had been written about rum, … Continue reading
So yeah, this happened. Her name is Rosie and she enjoys shopping. Her human companion said, “She has the brain of a two year-old.” I asked, horrified, “What did you do to the 2 year-old?” but Rosie isn’t telling.
Sweet Rose Creamery, a small batch ice cream shop, is known for Executive Chef and owner Shiho Yoshikawa’s dedication to making the best ice cream possible out of fresh, organic dairy ingredients and farmer’s market fruits and produce. Every Saturday … Continue reading
Last Thursday, fashion bloggers, editors and stylists alike came by the Chagoury boutique on Melrose to celebrate the fashion of Cannes Film Festival. The afternoon was filled with fabulous fashion, as we were able to play dress up and model … Continue reading
Harmony Cook photographs model Elise Edson for the Fashion Show for Flood Relief program. Itʼs Like, But Not Productions is pleased to announce the “Fashion Show for Flood Relief” to help benefit The Long Term Recovery Fund under the fiscal … Continue reading