- Dia de los Muertos Events 2014 | The LA Beat on The Rocky Road to The Folk Tree
- Dia de los Muertos Events 2014 | The LA Beat on LA Girl: Alice Bag’s Calavera Beauty tips!
- Mark Harvey (co-director Keystone Gallery) on GWAR the Exhibit!
- Wizard of Oz and Monarch Programming | Monarch No Touch Torture aka Gang Stalking Information on Family Friendly Halloween Events
- What to Do Halloween Weekend 2014 in LA | The LA Beat on Urban Death Tour at the Zombie Joe Underground
- LA Girl
- LA Man
- Live Music
- Offbeat LA
- Photo Essays
- Southland Tales
- Upcoming Events
Tag Archives: cult movies
Gallery 1988 has released a second book of art from their wildly popular, annual Crazy 4 Cult exhibition. The gallery, which has two locations on Melrose Ave – 7201 (East) and 7308 (West) – has been the home of pop … Continue reading
The Multinauts is a spectacularly cheesy and clever, low-budget sci-fi web series from Telefantasy Studios, which “creates cult movies, music videos, and experimental films using a mix of practical, analog, and computer generated effects.” The ridiculous special effects are definitely one of the best … Continue reading