- Dia de los Muertos Events 2014 | The LA Beat on The Rocky Road to The Folk Tree
- Dia de los Muertos Events 2014 | The LA Beat on LA Girl: Alice Bag’s Calavera Beauty tips!
- Mark Harvey (co-director Keystone Gallery) on GWAR the Exhibit!
- Wizard of Oz and Monarch Programming | Monarch No Touch Torture aka Gang Stalking Information on Family Friendly Halloween Events
- What to Do Halloween Weekend 2014 in LA | The LA Beat on Urban Death Tour at the Zombie Joe Underground
- LA Girl
- LA Man
- Live Music
- Offbeat LA
- Photo Essays
- Southland Tales
- Upcoming Events
Fri24Oct2014Sun02Nov2014Showtimes VaryEl Capitan Theatre 6838 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028
4D screenings of The Nightmare Before Christmas
In addition to eye-popping Disney Digital 3D, the El Capitan boasts exciting special 4D sensory effects, including fog, wind, snow and more. to enhance this already-engaging movie.
Sat08Nov20147 pm - 2 amPlaza de la Raza, 3540 N. Mission Rd., Los Angeles, CA 90031.
El Velorio, an annual Day of the Dead celebration and art exhibition
Fri14Nov2014Sat20Dec2014Westchester Playhouse • 8301 Hindry Avenue • Westchester, CA 90045 • (310) 645-5156
Kentwood Players presents the Tony Award winning musical “Into the Woods”
Tickets are $25.00 For tickets please call (310) 645-5156 Wed-Sat 4-7 PM. Or purchase tickets online at www.kentwoodplayers.org. For group ticket sales, please call Lori Marple-Pereslete at (310) 216-9094 or the box office.