- Grammy Night Glamour
- Deadline to Enroll in Health Care Coverage is this Sunday!
- Liquid Kitty Punk Rock BBQ Presidents Day Edition: Mike Watt, Lawndale, Free Hot Dogs and More! Sunday, Feb. 15, 2015
- Movie Review: “The Rewrite”
- The Foundation of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Expands 2015 College Scholarship Program
- Southland Tales: Helping Animals on
- The Theme Of The 2015 Edwardian Ball Is “My Gorey Valentine!” on
- The 2013 Edwardian Ball: An Exquisite Imaginarium of Exotic Pleasure at the Henry Fonda on
- watt’s picture of the week – friday, february 6, 2015 on
- Chef Eric McBride Presents Scottish and Celtic Food Demonstrations at the Upcoming Queen Mary’s ScotsFestival on
- LA Girl
- LA Man
- Live Music
- Offbeat LA
- Photo Essays
- Southland Tales
- Tiki Tiki Saavy
- Upcoming Events
Fri13Feb20157:00 pmQueen Mary, 1126 Queen's Highway, Long Beach, CA 90802
Rock Yer Kilt Concert
Rock Yer Kilt celebrates Burns Night with Celtic Bands. Hosted by world-class bagpiper, singer songwriter and storyteller, Colin Armstrong, Rock Yer Kilt will present live music from the likes of Wicked Tinkers, Highland Way, Brick Top Blaggers and Dublin Public. Tickets and info http://www.queenmary.com/events/scotsfestival/ryk/.
Fri20Feb20158:00 pmArcadia Blues Club, 16 E. Huntington Drive, Arcadia, CA 91006
Bo and the Bluesdrivers
Bo and the Bluesdrivers bring their mix of originals and covers for a high energy show. Contact 626-447-9349 for reservations. Tickets $3/5.
Fri20Feb2015Sun22Feb20158:00 pmCovina Center for the Performing Arts, 104 N. Citrus Ave., Covina, CA 91723
The Boys of Summer Concerts
Top Eagles Tribute Band The Boys of Summer rocks out with three nights of tremendous classic Eagles music. Tickets $20/30. Info on show. For tickets (626) 331-8133.