Or rather, MAKE ME THIS!
Got someone with a V-jay-jay to buy for this Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa but you have no idea what to get them? Fret no more L.A. ! Guess what? You CAN do some things yourself to save a little bit of moolah! Get your creative juices flowing! Make this super cute, super personalized and might I add, thoughtful present for your girlfriend/mother/sister/brother?/bestie/blow.. (umm, j.k.?) and they will for sure love you more than words can say!
What you’ll need :
- A one quart smooth Ball Jar (I found mine at Michael’s)
- Fabric cut up into 6inch squares
- Ribbon to tie the fabric about 12-13inches (depending if you want to make a bow or not)
- If you want to get saucy, you can attach a fun flower on top with a glue gun!
- And fun manicure type things that will fit your jar such as the list below (which I got at Target)
- Travel size nail polish remover
- Cuticle softener cream
- Emery board
- Orange stick
- Cotton Rounds OR balls
- AND three (or however many you want) custom picked nail polish colors for the person you LOVE!
Visit more yumminess at http://lilbitalib.blogspot.com/
Have a great night kids! Stay blessed and stay saucy!