Mohawk Bend is a vegan-friendly hipster spot on Sunset in Echo Park. The owners of Tony’s Darts Away, a haven of vegan sausages opened Mohawk Bend last year. They hired an amazing chef who makes the best gravy I have ever eaten. It turns out it is also vegan. You can order Poutine, that Canadian drunk food staple or even Bangers and Mash. Enjoy!
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on