I try to eat Cuban Food, several times a month, at Versailles in Manhattan Beach because it is so good. Most times I am there, its just other diners. So imagine my surprise when the iliana Rose Latin Jazz Trio was playing last Friday Night. Music, dancing and good cuban food, can’t beat that. If you get a chance to see iliana Rose don not miss it.
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on
- Offbeat L.A.: Highway to Hell- The Mysterious Devil’s Gate Dam in Pasadena on
- Call Me: An Interview With Chris Montez on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- “Miss Mercy” Fontenot February 15, 1949 – July 27, 2020 on