I try to eat Cuban Food, several times a month, at Versailles in Manhattan Beach because it is so good. Most times I am there, its just other diners. So imagine my surprise when the iliana Rose Latin Jazz Trio was playing last Friday Night. Music, dancing and good cuban food, can’t beat that. If you get a chance to see iliana Rose don not miss it.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on