Everyone knows Nick’s on the corner of 1st and La Brea as “that place with the big dinosaurs” or “the place with the fabulous 50s tables.” Soon Nick’s may become known for something else– a reality show. The owner is shopping the show to the big cable channels, a show full of celebrities, filmmakers, and most importantly to Nick, the common man.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on