Everyone knows Nick’s on the corner of 1st and La Brea as “that place with the big dinosaurs” or “the place with the fabulous 50s tables.” Soon Nick’s may become known for something else– a reality show. The owner is shopping the show to the big cable channels, a show full of celebrities, filmmakers, and most importantly to Nick, the common man.
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on
- Offbeat L.A.: Highway to Hell- The Mysterious Devil’s Gate Dam in Pasadena on
- Call Me: An Interview With Chris Montez on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- “Miss Mercy” Fontenot February 15, 1949 – July 27, 2020 on