Everyone knows Nick’s on the corner of 1st and La Brea as “that place with the big dinosaurs” or “the place with the fabulous 50s tables.” Soon Nick’s may become known for something else– a reality show. The owner is shopping the show to the big cable channels, a show full of celebrities, filmmakers, and most importantly to Nick, the common man.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on