Everyone knows Nick’s on the corner of 1st and La Brea as “that place with the big dinosaurs” or “the place with the fabulous 50s tables.” Soon Nick’s may become known for something else– a reality show. The owner is shopping the show to the big cable channels, a show full of celebrities, filmmakers, and most importantly to Nick, the common man.
- Movies Till Dawn: Gene Wilder Tribute – “The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes’ Smarter Brother” on
- Movies ‘Till Dawn: TV Party on
- Queen of Acid Rock, Grace Slick, Shows Her Art and Speaks Her Mind at Mr Musichead Gallery on
- Bowl for Ronnie at Pinz in Studio City Nov. 7 to Benefit Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund on
- Movies Till Dawn: TV Archaeology (Part 1 – Ash, Sid and Joan Edition) on