Many of you in the South Bay are familiar with Torrance Memorial and have benefitted from its services. Now it’s a good time to give back while having a good time. From the press release: “Evening Under the Stars,” Gourmet Food & Wine Festival [takes place] Saturday, July 28. Hosted by American Honda at its Torrance campus, “Evening Under the Stars” celebrates the best in South Bay cuisine while raising funds for nonprofit Torrance Memorial Medical Center. The annual Festival, presented in partnership with the Torrance Area Chamber of Commerce, will take place from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Tickets are $125 per person or $200 per pair and can be purchased by calling the chamber at 310-540-5858, the Torrance Memorial Health Care Foundation at 310-517-4703, or by visiting www.TorranceMemorial.org. Funds raised from the event will benefit Torrance Memorial’s new Patient Tower and Pediatric Services. This marks the sixth consecutive year that Honda has chosen Torrance Memorial as the event’s beneficiary. Last year more than 900 community members attended, with the evening’s proceeds totaling $100,000.” Restaurants include Aimee’s Bistro and The Strand House.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on