Marmalade Cafe on Ventura Boulevard is a chain that doesn’t seem like a chain. They have standard breakfast fare as well as a few surprises. This breakfast is a little different than your usual benedicts. The poached eggs, ham and asparagus are resting on potato skins instead of English Muffins. So it’s like a Happy Hour breakfast. It actually works really well and is a bonus for someone avoiding wheat. Although I normally eschew chains, I will definitely be back.
- Desperately Seeking Bubbles on
- LA Through a Cracked Lens: Gotta Get Myself a Trendy Gold Chin Cuff! Angelina Jolie at The Immortals Premiere on
- Tito Jackson Headlines Upcoming Long Beach New Blues Festival on
- New Documentary Examines the History of Italian Cuisine in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on