Marmalade Cafe on Ventura Boulevard is a chain that doesn’t seem like a chain. They have standard breakfast fare as well as a few surprises. This breakfast is a little different than your usual benedicts. The poached eggs, ham and asparagus are resting on potato skins instead of English Muffins. So it’s like a Happy Hour breakfast. It actually works really well and is a bonus for someone avoiding wheat. Although I normally eschew chains, I will definitely be back.
- Offbeat L.A.: Dreaming of Wonderland- A Grace Slick Art Show at Mr Musichead Gallery, West Hollywood- October 17th on
- Photo Gallery: Self Help Graphics & Art’s 43rd Annual Dia de los Muertos Celebration on
- Movies Till Dawn: A Slew of Saturday Morning Strange on
- Movies Till Dawn: Old Fears for the New Year on
- Theater Review: Unforgettable at Write Act Repertory Theatre on