Marmalade Cafe on Ventura Boulevard is a chain that doesn’t seem like a chain. They have standard breakfast fare as well as a few surprises. This breakfast is a little different than your usual benedicts. The poached eggs, ham and asparagus are resting on potato skins instead of English Muffins. So it’s like a Happy Hour breakfast. It actually works really well and is a bonus for someone avoiding wheat. Although I normally eschew chains, I will definitely be back.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on