Marmalade Cafe on Ventura Boulevard is a chain that doesn’t seem like a chain. They have standard breakfast fare as well as a few surprises. This breakfast is a little different than your usual benedicts. The poached eggs, ham and asparagus are resting on potato skins instead of English Muffins. So it’s like a Happy Hour breakfast. It actually works really well and is a bonus for someone avoiding wheat. Although I normally eschew chains, I will definitely be back.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on