A few months ago Offbeat L.A. for the LA Beat was fortunate to get the first scoop on writing about Velveteria, the newly opened velvet painting museum in Chinatown. Read the article here: offbeat-l-a-some-velvet-morning. The owners, Caren & Carl were so interesting and full of life, that we knew we had to return to do an Offbeat L.A. video piece about this fascinating museum. Watch our 4-minute video here and make sure when you visit that you tell Caren & Carl that Offbeat L.A. sent you… Enjoy!!!
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on
- Offbeat L.A.: Highway to Hell- The Mysterious Devil’s Gate Dam in Pasadena on
- Call Me: An Interview With Chris Montez on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- “Miss Mercy” Fontenot February 15, 1949 – July 27, 2020 on