A few months ago Offbeat L.A. for the LA Beat was fortunate to get the first scoop on writing about Velveteria, the newly opened velvet painting museum in Chinatown. Read the article here: offbeat-l-a-some-velvet-morning. The owners, Caren & Carl were so interesting and full of life, that we knew we had to return to do an Offbeat L.A. video piece about this fascinating museum. Watch our 4-minute video here and make sure when you visit that you tell Caren & Carl that Offbeat L.A. sent you… Enjoy!!!
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on