A few months ago Offbeat L.A. for the LA Beat was fortunate to get the first scoop on writing about Velveteria, the newly opened velvet painting museum in Chinatown. Read the article here: offbeat-l-a-some-velvet-morning. The owners, Caren & Carl were so interesting and full of life, that we knew we had to return to do an Offbeat L.A. video piece about this fascinating museum. Watch our 4-minute video here and make sure when you visit that you tell Caren & Carl that Offbeat L.A. sent you… Enjoy!!!
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- An Interview With Christopher Job: Opera Singer, OC Native, Headbanger on
- Movies Till Dawn: Watch It! This Weekend (Kung Fu Finger Book Edition) on
- Taco Bell is Opening a Hotel in Palm Springs This Summer Because Why Not on
- Movies Till Dawn: What You Could Be Watching This Weekend (Short and Sweet Edition 2) on