What’s a foodie to do? There are TWO spectacular events this Sunday! Not only is Taste of the Nation LA seriously bringing it to Culver City, but Taste of the Eastside will be taking over the Los Angeles River Center and Gardens. Taste of the Nation LA is from 1-4pm and Taste of the Eastside is from 4-8pm so theoretically you could attend both. But that’s crazy, even for us, and food events make us pretty crazy. Little Dom’s, Homestate, Allumette (hitting both events!), Canele, Malo, and Mexico City are just a few of the participating restaurants. Expect food and drink demos, DJs and party lights. Tickets are just $40 with VIP tickets available for $70 granting early entrance. Make your choice a wise one.
- Movies Till Dawn: What You Could Be Watching This Weekend (High Tension for the Holidays 2017 Edition) on
- Movies Till Dawn: Tough Guys and Doberman Cops on
- Movies ‘Till Dawn: Your Sunday Morning Shock-a-Thon Schedule on
- Hollywood Vampires at The Greek Theater on
- Review: Super Duper Alice Cooper (Deluxe Limited Edition) on