In the class of upcoming legends in intimate settings you shouldn’t miss; Mr. Leon Russell. Although he’s not headlining huge venues or putting himself in the mix of something akin to the Mad Dogs tours of the 70’s, he’s no less relevant today than he was 40 years ago. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee, former member of The Wrecking Crew, and one of the most soulful, accomplished keyboard players in the history of rock music, you really should drop by and catch his act. Opening sets by ‘Susan Sheller’ & ‘Gordon James’ Doors 6pm. Show 9:00pm.
- Scary Movie Alternatives for the Halloween Season: Oct 2nd, “Trilogy of Terror” on
- Lethal Amounts Presents a Timely Art Exhibit ‘Charles Manson: Once Upon a Time in ’69’ on
- LA Girl: Rona Newton-John on
- ‘Nothing Cheezy’ is a Maximalist Art-Inspired Pop-Up Popping Up in DTLA on
- Baskin Robbins Becomes Scoops Ahoy from Stranger Things! on