In the class of upcoming legends in intimate settings you shouldn’t miss; Mr. Leon Russell. Although he’s not headlining huge venues or putting himself in the mix of something akin to the Mad Dogs tours of the 70’s, he’s no less relevant today than he was 40 years ago. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee, former member of The Wrecking Crew, and one of the most soulful, accomplished keyboard players in the history of rock music, you really should drop by and catch his act. Opening sets by ‘Susan Sheller’ & ‘Gordon James’ Doors 6pm. Show 9:00pm.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on