Stevie Wonder has some of the most affecting songs in the seasonal canon on his 1967 Someday At Christmas album, none lovelier than the title track. It hardly needs to be said – we STILL wish for a Christmas like the one described here, as we did the year of its release, and the year after that and so on. But it’s a hope worth hoping, and singing about.
- This Saturday The Krampus Ball Kicks Off Krampusfest 2013 on
- The Krampus and the Old, Dark Christmas Book Signing Parties on
- Offbeat L.A.: Finding the Spirit- A Queen Mary Christmas on
- David Magnus’ Beatles Photography at Morrison Gallery on
- Movies Till Dawn: A Surplus of Saturday Morning Strange on