This my favorite bizarre Christmas novelty song. Gayla Peevey recorded it in 1953 when she was only 10 years too. Like Broadway kids, she has that weird mix of grown-up maturity and childish cutesiness that has always made me nervous. The doll-like stares of the young background actresses and the sudden edits because of damaged film do nothing to relieve the surrealism.
- Weed Service Review: The TokrLA App Manages Your Cannabis Lifestyle When You Are Too High To Buy (Responsibly) on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Movies Till Dawn: Gene Wilder Tribute – “The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes’ Smarter Brother” on
- Movies ‘Till Dawn: TV Party on
- Queen of Acid Rock, Grace Slick, Shows Her Art and Speaks Her Mind at Mr Musichead Gallery on