- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on
Tag Archives: Monologues
Eclectic Company Theatre’s “We’re No Heroes”: Not for Chickens, but a Satanist, a Vampire and a Toilet Snake DO make an Appearance!
It is 8:45 pm on a Friday night on Laurel Canyon Blvd. I sit in front of the Eclectic Company Theatre, awaiting its evening of original monologues, staring giddily across the street at Shakey’s and wonder why I am attending … Continue reading