There once was a time before social networking when you had to cajole friends and neighbors into your basement or den and force them to watch your slides, I know, barbaric, isn’t it? I came into a great inheritance when we discovered my late father’s slides of Los Angeles. These are pictures from a boat race, and his own Chinese junk during the late 60s. You can even spot me in my diapers if you look closely.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on