There once was a time before social networking when you had to cajole friends and neighbors into your basement or den and force them to watch your slides, I know, barbaric, isn’t it? I came into a great inheritance when we discovered my late father’s slides of Los Angeles. These are pictures from a boat race, and his own Chinese junk during the late 60s. You can even spot me in my diapers if you look closely.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on