There once was a time before social networking when you had to cajole friends and neighbors into your basement or den and force them to watch your slides, I know, barbaric, isn’t it? I came into a great inheritance when we discovered my late father’s slides of Los Angeles. These are pictures from a boat race, and his own Chinese junk during the late 60s. You can even spot me in my diapers if you look closely.
- Tequila on The Cat and Fiddle Offers Afternoon Tea
- Selena M on RIP Embers Lounge
- Paula on Rolling Stones Author To Visit Los Angeles
- Jack Lista on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum
- David Arnson on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum
My dad once showed me some slides projected onto the closed vertical blinds of his sliding glass patio door. It made a perfect screen.
My dad once hung a white sheet on the window to show nudie pics and gave the entire neighborhood a show as the photos projected onto the other side as well!
Thank you..really informative!!