Few people know that I’m prone to cancer due to my family history. Every single women on my mothers side has some form of cancer. This is a sad subject but it’s something worth bringing light to. I lost my grandmother 5 years ago to cancer. The doctors gave her 3 months to live and she died to the day. She was in her 60’s. Too young to die but it’s never to young to be aware of the possibility of disease. I was 21 when I experienced my first mammogram and ultra sound as a precaution- doctors orders. Since then I have had an organization that is close to my heart, and boobs. Susan G. Koman’s Race For The Cure. It’s Sept 25th in Orange County. Come run, walk or cheer-lead us on as we race for a cure. You can even sleep in for the cure if you can’t make it. For more information and registration click Here.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on