The Aquarium of the Pacific is open from 9am to 6pm almost every day of the year. In addition, they feature special events and activities. the Shark Encounter is now open until 9pm on Friday nights, making for an interesting date night, and this Thursday, November 17 whale expert John Calambokidis will be presenting a timely lecture on Blue Whales Off Southern California: Insights from New Research Into Their Status and Threats. Join us as we take a peek at The Shark Lagoon, the immense Blue Cavern, the Ray Touch Pool, and just a few of the other exhibits the Aquarium has to offer.
- Tequila on The Cat and Fiddle Offers Afternoon Tea
- Selena M on RIP Embers Lounge
- Paula on Rolling Stones Author To Visit Los Angeles
- Jack Lista on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum
- David Arnson on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum
Last summer, I found out you can buy a joint ticket to both the L.A. Zoo and the Long Beach aquarium for a pretty good price. Maybe I’m the last to know that, but just in case, I’m posting it here!