The Aquarium of the Pacific is open from 9am to 6pm almost every day of the year. In addition, they feature special events and activities. the Shark Encounter is now open until 9pm on Friday nights, making for an interesting date night, and this Thursday, November 17 whale expert John Calambokidis will be presenting a timely lecture on Blue Whales Off Southern California: Insights from New Research Into Their Status and Threats. Join us as we take a peek at The Shark Lagoon, the immense Blue Cavern, the Ray Touch Pool, and just a few of the other exhibits the Aquarium has to offer.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on