The Aquarium of the Pacific is open from 9am to 6pm almost every day of the year. In addition, they feature special events and activities. the Shark Encounter is now open until 9pm on Friday nights, making for an interesting date night, and this Thursday, November 17 whale expert John Calambokidis will be presenting a timely lecture on Blue Whales Off Southern California: Insights from New Research Into Their Status and Threats. Join us as we take a peek at The Shark Lagoon, the immense Blue Cavern, the Ray Touch Pool, and just a few of the other exhibits the Aquarium has to offer.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on