Venice has long been a haven for artists, and Abbot Kinney has become a diner’s paradise. The two merge at Joe’s through the holiday season with V-Scape’s Looking Back exhibit. Grab a coffee or feast on Joe’s amazing brunches while you check out works by such local luminaries as Ed Ruscha, Ed Moses, Raymond Pettibon and Dennis Hopper.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on