I woke up at 6:00 am and turned on the news. Two holiday commercials were pushed down my throat with my morning coffee. Oh Darn- it’s November 1st. Christmas for the next two months. I am already waxing nostalgic for October- a time of family tradition. These are my friend’s pumpkins- they make them every year. The little fun size boy is getting better and making his “Black Flag Bars”. I think its adorable copyright infringement, and a wonderful annual tradition.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on