I woke up at 6:00 am and turned on the news. Two holiday commercials were pushed down my throat with my morning coffee. Oh Darn- it’s November 1st. Christmas for the next two months. I am already waxing nostalgic for October- a time of family tradition. These are my friend’s pumpkins- they make them every year. The little fun size boy is getting better and making his “Black Flag Bars”. I think its adorable copyright infringement, and a wonderful annual tradition.
- watt’s picture of the week – wednesday, june 3, 2020 on
- Movies Till Dawn: What You Could Be Watching This Week (My Friend Drummer Edition) on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Adventures in Background Work: Poseur on
- D. Boon The Day the Music Died: Linda Kite in her Own Words on