I woke up at 6:00 am and turned on the news. Two holiday commercials were pushed down my throat with my morning coffee. Oh Darn- it’s November 1st. Christmas for the next two months. I am already waxing nostalgic for October- a time of family tradition. These are my friend’s pumpkins- they make them every year. The little fun size boy is getting better and making his “Black Flag Bars”. I think its adorable copyright infringement, and a wonderful annual tradition.
- Tequila on The Cat and Fiddle Offers Afternoon Tea
- Selena M on RIP Embers Lounge
- Paula on Rolling Stones Author To Visit Los Angeles
- Jack Lista on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum
- David Arnson on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum
I know! I couldn’t believe city workers were hanging Christmas decorations on the streetlights as I was shopping for my costume
awh! That’s the sort of punkin that smashes back.