I woke up at 6:00 am and turned on the news. Two holiday commercials were pushed down my throat with my morning coffee. Oh Darn- it’s November 1st. Christmas for the next two months. I am already waxing nostalgic for October- a time of family tradition. These are my friend’s pumpkins- they make them every year. The little fun size boy is getting better and making his “Black Flag Bars”. I think its adorable copyright infringement, and a wonderful annual tradition.
- Desperately Seeking Bubbles on
- LA Through a Cracked Lens: Gotta Get Myself a Trendy Gold Chin Cuff! Angelina Jolie at The Immortals Premiere on
- Tito Jackson Headlines Upcoming Long Beach New Blues Festival on
- New Documentary Examines the History of Italian Cuisine in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on