I woke up at 6:00 am and turned on the news. Two holiday commercials were pushed down my throat with my morning coffee. Oh Darn- it’s November 1st. Christmas for the next two months. I am already waxing nostalgic for October- a time of family tradition. These are my friend’s pumpkins- they make them every year. The little fun size boy is getting better and making his “Black Flag Bars”. I think its adorable copyright infringement, and a wonderful annual tradition.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on