cARTel has once again put together a unique show that will probably have you feeling like you are on a bad acid trip. I kid. But this show is about clowns so buckle up and join me on this ride. Every Saturday and Sunday from now until Feb 12 Colin O’Brien-Lux is debuting his first directed show, “Everybody Nose Nothing Means Anything”. Tickets are $10.50 on line or $15 at the door. Click here for a sneak peak of what you can expect. I’ll personally be making it to the Feb 4th show. See you there!
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on