Last night I arrived at Donut City in time to score a Classic Glazed from Daily Donut. Scheduled to coincide with LACMA’s 24-hour screening of The Clock, For Your Art is hosting 24-hours of donuts noon Saturday until noon Sunday this weekend. The atmosphere was festive, with everyone coloring donuts pictures on long tables full of crayons. A man wandered around in a donut costume looking morose, but he was the only one not smiling. You still have time to catch the Chocolate Custard Puff from Stan’s if you rush. Donut City is about a block west of LACMA’s lamposts on the other side of Wilshire. check out the schedule here.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on