Last night I arrived at Donut City in time to score a Classic Glazed from Daily Donut. Scheduled to coincide with LACMA’s 24-hour screening of The Clock, For Your Art is hosting 24-hours of donuts noon Saturday until noon Sunday this weekend. The atmosphere was festive, with everyone coloring donuts pictures on long tables full of crayons. A man wandered around in a donut costume looking morose, but he was the only one not smiling. You still have time to catch the Chocolate Custard Puff from Stan’s if you rush. Donut City is about a block west of LACMA’s lamposts on the other side of Wilshire. check out the schedule here.
- Offbeat L.A.: Dreaming of Wonderland- A Grace Slick Art Show at Mr Musichead Gallery, West Hollywood- October 17th on
- Photo Gallery: Self Help Graphics & Art’s 43rd Annual Dia de los Muertos Celebration on
- Movies Till Dawn: A Slew of Saturday Morning Strange on
- Movies Till Dawn: Old Fears for the New Year on
- Theater Review: Unforgettable at Write Act Repertory Theatre on