Last night I arrived at Donut City in time to score a Classic Glazed from Daily Donut. Scheduled to coincide with LACMA’s 24-hour screening of The Clock, For Your Art is hosting 24-hours of donuts noon Saturday until noon Sunday this weekend. The atmosphere was festive, with everyone coloring donuts pictures on long tables full of crayons. A man wandered around in a donut costume looking morose, but he was the only one not smiling. You still have time to catch the Chocolate Custard Puff from Stan’s if you rush. Donut City is about a block west of LACMA’s lamposts on the other side of Wilshire. check out the schedule here.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on