It’s a desperate but luxurious move to add ice cream to your coffee. but thanks to the proliferation of gelato bars with espresso machines, we are able to take the idea a step beyond. Affogato is becoming increasingly popular in LA. Affogato means drowned in italian. it is simple and pure, as the best things are. Bulgarini has the best affogato I have found so far. Leo and Elizabeth Bulgari spent years traveling Italy to study the old way of making gelato without using mixes. They use no artificial ingredients, locally sourced fruits, and espresso beans they ship from Naples. All of this hard work culminate in a gorgeous cream gelato drowned in hot espresso. As intense yet delicate as angels breath.
- Movies Till Dawn: Watch It! This Weekend (Kung Fu Finger Book Edition) on
- Taco Bell is Opening a Hotel in Palm Springs This Summer Because Why Not on
- Movies Till Dawn: What You Could Be Watching This Weekend (Short and Sweet Edition 2) on
- Things we Loved this Week 05/31/19 on
- Check Out this Sweet Taste from the New Red Kross Album Dropping August 23rd on