It’s a desperate but luxurious move to add ice cream to your coffee. but thanks to the proliferation of gelato bars with espresso machines, we are able to take the idea a step beyond. Affogato is becoming increasingly popular in LA. Affogato means drowned in italian. it is simple and pure, as the best things are. Bulgarini has the best affogato I have found so far. Leo and Elizabeth Bulgari spent years traveling Italy to study the old way of making gelato without using mixes. They use no artificial ingredients, locally sourced fruits, and espresso beans they ship from Naples. All of this hard work culminate in a gorgeous cream gelato drowned in hot espresso. As intense yet delicate as angels breath.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on