William Finley, famous for his part as the wronged and vengeful Winslow Leach in “Phantom of the Paradise” and most recently for a cameo in “Black Dahlia”, passed away over the weekend at the age of 69. His IMDB Biography states, “Marvelously quirky, distinctive and versatile character actor William Finley was born on September 20th, 1942 in New York City. Finley attended Columbia University, where he first met future film director Brian De Palma. The lanky 6’4″ Finley first began acting on the New York stage…Finley went on to play a deliciously rich and colorful array of strikingly idiosyncratic parts for De Palma…” According to We’re Movie Geeks Finley also appeared in “Murder a la Mod”, “The Wedding Party”, “Sisters”, “The Fury”, “Wise Blood, and “Silent Rage”.
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on
- Offbeat L.A.: Highway to Hell- The Mysterious Devil’s Gate Dam in Pasadena on
- Call Me: An Interview With Chris Montez on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- “Miss Mercy” Fontenot February 15, 1949 – July 27, 2020 on