Raleigh Studios in Hollywood will once again be the setting for the LA WineFest the weekend of the 9th and 10th. Saturday June 9th, from 2pm to 6pm and Sunday the 10th, from 12noon-5:00pm sample more than 500 wines, spirits and brews. Just so ya know, there are no free nibbles. Make sure to bring money for food. Luckily, the food will be cheap and first-rate, coming from trucks like Dogtown Dogs, No Tomatoes!, and Slammin’ Sliders. Live music is free, but seminars are $25 a person. Discount tickets are available through the end of May or you can find discount tickets at Goldstar.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on