Raleigh Studios in Hollywood will once again be the setting for the LA WineFest the weekend of the 9th and 10th. Saturday June 9th, from 2pm to 6pm and Sunday the 10th, from 12noon-5:00pm sample more than 500 wines, spirits and brews. Just so ya know, there are no free nibbles. Make sure to bring money for food. Luckily, the food will be cheap and first-rate, coming from trucks like Dogtown Dogs, No Tomatoes!, and Slammin’ Sliders. Live music is free, but seminars are $25 a person. Discount tickets are available through the end of May or you can find discount tickets at Goldstar.
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: Dreaming of Wonderland- A Grace Slick Art Show at Mr Musichead Gallery, West Hollywood- October 17th on
- Photo Gallery: Self Help Graphics & Art’s 43rd Annual Dia de los Muertos Celebration on
- Movies Till Dawn: A Slew of Saturday Morning Strange on
- Movies Till Dawn: Old Fears for the New Year on