In a little corner mall where National Blvd. meets Westwood Blvd. You will find Niko Niko. It has been there for quite a long time and ‘The Dude’ has consumed lots of sushi here. These guys are cool, super friendly, and full of laughs, You can choose to sit with “Joe #1” or “Joe #2”. The family friendly vibe and casual ambiance say ‘come on in and hang out for a while’. The reasonable prices and high quality product make for an easy evening and many,many return visits. Special requests ? “No problem”. Joe#2 Loves to experiment with your tastes and please your palate…Really not much more to say, because it just makes ‘The Dude’ more hungry. I’ll let the images speak for themselves..Go. ‘The Dude’ abides..!!
- Boatbound Enables Anyone to Quickly and Easily Charter a Boat on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- Irish Recipes that Aren’t Corned Beef and Cabbage on
- Offbeat L.A.: 100+ Los Angeles Area Liquor Store Signs- A Photographic Essay of the Vintage, Obscure & the Odd on
- A Skeptic’s Review of Ghost Adventures: Cecil Hotel on