‘The Dude’ has a huge love for where we all live and come from…man. Here…man, like the concept of ‘Us’. This film creates a sense of ‘Us’ at a time when it is so greatly needed. People being able to find: Love, joy, and happiness in what they have, and a sense of harmony through that path. Adversity, loving humor, bald-faced -laugh-outs, and heartache make this film touch you in deep ways…. You will all please notice I reveal nothing about the actual film…Go…See…it. Please take what you take from this wonderful, soulful, semi-true, amazing film. Please take a soak in ‘The Bathtub’…This Dude Abides…Man..!!
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on