‘The Dude’ has a huge love for where we all live and come from…man. Here…man, like the concept of ‘Us’. This film creates a sense of ‘Us’ at a time when it is so greatly needed. People being able to find: Love, joy, and happiness in what they have, and a sense of harmony through that path. Adversity, loving humor, bald-faced -laugh-outs, and heartache make this film touch you in deep ways…. You will all please notice I reveal nothing about the actual film…Go…See…it. Please take what you take from this wonderful, soulful, semi-true, amazing film. Please take a soak in ‘The Bathtub’…This Dude Abides…Man..!!
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: Dreaming of Wonderland- A Grace Slick Art Show at Mr Musichead Gallery, West Hollywood- October 17th on
- Photo Gallery: Self Help Graphics & Art’s 43rd Annual Dia de los Muertos Celebration on
- Movies Till Dawn: A Slew of Saturday Morning Strange on
- Movies Till Dawn: Old Fears for the New Year on