Tomorrow, Saturday the 21st, is a great time to enjoy a music and arts festival! TARFEST 2013 will celebrate its 11th year on September 21st from 2:00PM – 8:00PM with local indie-rock bands Saint Motel, Nightmare Air, Echosmith, Irontom and Tapioca and the Flea and live artist painting from Greg “CRAOLA” Simkins, AXIS andWilliam Wray and sculpture by David O. Johnson. Fun and free entertainment for the whole family.
- Boatbound Enables Anyone to Quickly and Easily Charter a Boat on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- Irish Recipes that Aren’t Corned Beef and Cabbage on
- Offbeat L.A.: 100+ Los Angeles Area Liquor Store Signs- A Photographic Essay of the Vintage, Obscure & the Odd on
- A Skeptic’s Review of Ghost Adventures: Cecil Hotel on