Tomorrow, Saturday the 21st, is a great time to enjoy a music and arts festival! TARFEST 2013 will celebrate its 11th year on September 21st from 2:00PM – 8:00PM with local indie-rock bands Saint Motel, Nightmare Air, Echosmith, Irontom and Tapioca and the Flea and live artist painting from Greg “CRAOLA” Simkins, AXIS andWilliam Wray and sculpture by David O. Johnson. Fun and free entertainment for the whole family.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on