Los Angeles Beat readers have a special invitation to a Surrealist evening at Galerie Michael in Beverly Hills this Saturday to celebrate its Salvador Dalí exhibit. The event will feature a short documentary on the artist’s life, Dalí impersonators and even “surrealist food” (I’m very curious about that). RSVP at 310-273-3377 and mention the Beat!
- Desperately Seeking Bubbles on
- LA Through a Cracked Lens: Gotta Get Myself a Trendy Gold Chin Cuff! Angelina Jolie at The Immortals Premiere on
- Tito Jackson Headlines Upcoming Long Beach New Blues Festival on
- New Documentary Examines the History of Italian Cuisine in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on