Los Angeles rockers SMASH Fashion have been enjoying significant press attention and receiving solid accolades on both sides of the Atlantic with the release of their third LP Big Cat Love last March. Gleaning the finest instincts and expressions from 70’s glam, punk and power pop, Big Cat Love is a contemporary rock masterpiece sprinkled with sonic confections that stimulate serotonin and exclaim that ROCK and ROLL is alive and well. This group of music heavyweights will be playing a rare show at South Bay Customs this Saturday evening at 10:00 p.m. Sharing the bill are The Crazy Squeeze, featuring current and former members of The Stitches, and Los Angeles blues rock veterans The Hangmen.
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on
- Offbeat L.A.: Highway to Hell- The Mysterious Devil’s Gate Dam in Pasadena on
- Call Me: An Interview With Chris Montez on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- “Miss Mercy” Fontenot February 15, 1949 – July 27, 2020 on