A lot of people think they don’t like Christmas music. It’s really”Holiday music” because there are a few good Hannukah and New Year’s songs, but Christmas is the dominant theme. Just because some Christmas songs are annoying, it doesn’t mean there are not some fantastic finds out there. Let’s start off with The Kinks’ “Father Christmas,” a class statement about relative value.
- Tequila on The Cat and Fiddle Offers Afternoon Tea
- Selena M on RIP Embers Lounge
- Paula on Rolling Stones Author To Visit Los Angeles
- Jack Lista on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum
- David Arnson on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum