Duke and the band sound like they’re trying to crawl up out of a half inch of simple syrup to get to the other side of this one without cracking a nut. Crank this one after company’s gone home, kids have gone to bed and it’s time for Santa’s nightcap.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on