It’s a busy day. Take a moment to breathe, shut your eyes and cozy up to this one. This gorgeous rendition of the French carol “Il Est Ne” finds guitar master John Fahey in conversation with a flautist and a violinist. It’s subtle, relaxed and masterful, a counterweight to the pressures of seasonal responsibility.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on