Local rock & soul heroes the Bellrays have one of the most full-on Christmas albums of recent memory. This track shows Santa making an investment in the future of interplanetary rock and roll, bringing sacks full of electric guitars to the Martians so that by next year, “they’ll have a hot new stack of records to play.” Great idea, but why only guitars? Evidently the music envisioned for the future of Mars has no bass, drums, or keyboards… much like the music of Earth.
- Movies Till Dawn: Watch It! This Weekend (Kung Fu Finger Book Edition) on
- Taco Bell is Opening a Hotel in Palm Springs This Summer Because Why Not on
- Movies Till Dawn: What You Could Be Watching This Weekend (Short and Sweet Edition 2) on
- Things we Loved this Week 05/31/19 on
- Check Out this Sweet Taste from the New Red Kross Album Dropping August 23rd on