A tender and beautiful song about missing someone you love during the holidays. There have been many songs on the topic, but I find this one particularly touching. There is a very surreal video for it with fake penguins and Chrissie Hynde dressed up like a Victorian caroler. I have heard that she hates the video, but you can check it out on YouTube if you are curious.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on